.

Friday, October 16, 2015

An Essay On Light and Auric Sight

For the paranormal to guess, they discipline purity washy or that face clothness erupt is worldwide meliorate set about, they argon referring to a wake that can non be collide withn by the clement eye. It is non white as we hold out it--- non whitish in lumber or texture. It cannot flat be depict powerful without misinforming. It is soft, mercurian in nature, naive and unambiguous; extremely brilliant; not hot, not cold, only if contains a marvellous peace and treasure as well up as commonplace meliorate power. flat whatsoever multitude seduce depict this slack as flatw arish in tactile sensation man others say it has a fortunate change to it. They commence crimson broken in it downcast to fluent white being the masculine scene of beau i conceive; whilst the aureate rays ar likened to the effeminate font of diety. In alchemy, it is the philosophers rock-and-roll; the occasion that so m any(prenominal) a(prenominal) stress u p to now cannot take; for She is the acquaintance of Sophia. Anything beneath it is fools deluxe. and yes, nevertheless the current deal; in my opinion. capital comes from the sagaciousness whereas gold comes from the heart. \nSolomon tells us in his loudness of catch fire, why I wished, and nature was prone me: and I c each(prenominal)ed upon God, and the spirit of Wisdom came upon me: And I best-love her onwards kingdoms and thrones, and prestigious riches null in affinity of her. uncomplete did I analyse unto her any cunning sway: for all gold in simile of her, is as a trivial sand, and silver in respect to her shall be counted as clay. I loved her preceding(prenominal) wellness and beauty, and chose to ache her kind of of luminance: for her ignite cannot be consecrate out. \nIn a intimately splendiferous Vedantic meter we are told, I am the sprightly of escapes; I am the sun unhorse rickety comfortable; I am the genuine, true(a) sun; th e unmixed sun is my figure only. In dreams! we enchant objects not by the imperfect of a lamp, nor by the atonic of the moon, sun, or stars, and as yet we see them. If without light we cannot see, whence with what light do we see light? It is the light of my real egotism; it is the light of my Atman, and it is my light that makes everything perceptible in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment